Sunday 11 September 2011

Finding the lost

Success is finding something you didn't know you had. I found two balls of wool today so I can enlarge a granny blanket I thought I had finished when I (mistakenly) thought I had run out of wool. I am so glad I can now make the blanket bigger as I already think it is lovely, and it will be even better if it when it is bigger.


Success is deciding to make pork meatballs to go on a homemade pizza. I simply made little balls of pork mince and sprinkled pork seasoning - sage, onion and apple- over it as I dry fried it. The cooked balls were then arranged on top of our homemade dough  with bbq ketchup, grated mozerrella, red onion and red pepper- the result was the best pizza I have ever had! 


Super success is that Sean (age 9)  made the meatballs with me, helping to shape them, fry them and layer up the pizza. Amazing!!! He was rightly delighted with himself! As he has never since birth eaten much other than bread and butter, we are so pleased to see him eat new foods at last.


Bye for now
Gillian

No comments:

Post a Comment